These simple tips can help keep your strolling experience fun and safe:
No matter what your stroller brand, always check for safety recalls. If you have an Indie or Indie Twin stroller manufactured from 2009 – 2011, be sure to contact us for your free retrofit kit. For more information: http://www.support.bumbleride.com/strollers/recall.php
Before each use, always make sure your stroller is ready to go:
- Safety buckles are working properly and straps have been adjusted to fit your baby. As your baby grows, straps will need to be lengthened.
- Wheels are turning smoothly and are properly locked into their axles or front forks. Review your user instructions or feel free to contact us for product specific tips.
- Dirt and grime can get into moving parts. Be sure to wipe away any sand or dust. This will help to protect your stroller.
- Regularly check for loose rivets, loose screws and / or any broken parts. If you are not sure, give us a call or email a picture from your smart phone.
- Squeaky stroller? After cleaning off any affected area, apply a silicon-based lubricant for better operation.
- Fabric moldy after a winter in the garage? The removable fabric can be machine washed using cold water. Canopies can be spot washed.
- Questions? That’s what we’re here for! Give us a call or an email at 1 800 530 3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Our San Diego based customer care team is awesome!