Strolling in the Bumbleride Flite
Mom Trends recently reviewed our Flite stroller. Here are a few highlights from their review:
- “As a mom of an almost three-year-old, I love how she has taken to scooting and walking around our little area in Brooklyn. But being that she is three she also gets tired easily and can’t walk the same distances (without melting down) as my six-year-old. In those instances I make sure that our lightweight Bumbleride Flite isn’t far behind.”
- “… it offers the convenience of an umbrella stroller with a super durable frame.”
- “Personally, I use this for trips to school, grocery store visits, travel and subway adventures to Manhattan.”
- “Weighing in at 14 pounds, I love how slim and strong it is as my toddler sits comfortably”
- “These strong wheels are also incredible as they can handle super bumpy streets thanks to its smooth wheel system that is incredibly supported by its front and rear suspensions.”
- ” I love how the Bumbleride Flite has a quick-release fold easily folds as well as its built-in carrying handle that enables parents to easily lift the folded stroller into the car, train or storage bin.”
The Bumbleride Flite is ideal for families looking for the convenience of an umbrella stroller with a super durable frame that makes this stroller both sturdy and compact, for travel and everyday life.
Learn more about Flite or purchase here, www.bumbleride.com/strollers/flite.
Read the whole review over at Momtrends, http://www.momtrends.com/2014/06/strolling-in-the-bumbleride-flite/.