Bumbleride Indie 4 All Terrain Stroller Review
Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine was one of the first to review Indie 4. Here are some of the highlights from their review:
- “We live in Bend, Oregon, which is widely considered to be an outdoor wonderland. As such, we were very excited to have a chance to take a look at the Bumbleride Indie 4 because it’s touted as an all-terrain stroller for urban and off-road settings.”
- “Assembly was a cinch. Everything goes together in an intuitive fashion and does not require any tools. I must admit, we were pretty amazed the process was so easy.”
- “It does fold flatter than many comparable strollers, and when the stroller is collapsed, there are clasps to hold it together to keep it in the closed position. The Indie 4 stands on its own when folded, which is convenient when stowing in a closet or garage.”
- “The sunshade on the stroller provides a lot of coverage and is easy to operate. In fact, it provides the most sun coverage of any stroller we’ve owned. A very nice feature!”
- “The swivel wheels have nice tread and roll very well. We have gone on walks in our neighborhood, around local shops and on trails near our house. The stroller does great in snow, too! We took a walk in about four inches of snow, and the Bumbleride Indie 4 performed great! The fourth wheel adds stability and makes this a pretty universal stroller option.”
- “Now to the bassinet. When I first saw this feature I thought it was a brilliant idea. The bassinet attaches pretty easily, the sunshade rotates to provide adequate shade, and seems to provide a nice spot for an infant or newborn to relax on a walk. Plus, it’s included with the price of the stroller!”
“Overall, the Bumbleride Indie 4 is a great all-purpose stroller that we use almost every day. It’s great!
Read the entire review here, http://www.pnmag.com/h-s/bumbleride-indie-4/ .