The Simple Moms – Bumbleride Indie 4 Stroller Review
The Simple Moms recently put Indie 4 to the test. Here are the highlights from their review:
- Being a mom of 4, and two of them still requiring to be in a stroller for long walks or adventure days, having a reliable and predictable stroller is a must. I must say, I have found that in a stroller…and a “new to me” brand!
- I had a chance to get a sneak peak and share my thoughts with you all. the Indie 4 is being added to their existing line, it is not replacing anything that I am aware of. It’s a fabulous new crossover stroller! This means it’s going to be great for anything from walking to rugged trails. Lightweight too!
- Comes with a bassinet. SO, no purchasing this additional item to make it fit your current lifestyle. Because of this, this stroller can adapt to any and all stages of your child’s life. It also comes with an infant car seat adapter and a newly designed humongous canopy.
- The tires are rugged, good enough for on and off roading. This one has gone on walks around the block, walks while shopping outdoors and indoors and soccer games.
- The fold is amazing. Like, amaze-balls. It’s slim and compact and can fit great in any type of vehicle. Most likely even a smart car. It can lay or stand up folded.
- It is very easy to push and maneuver, two handed as well as one.. It glides right along. Not once have I wished this stroller could do something it couldn’t do. It’s amazing!
- To be completely transparent with you guys, my husband grabs this stroller EVERY time we go on a walk folks. No joke. This has my husband’s stamp of approval…and we have sure tested a lot of strollers!
You can read the whole review here, http://www.thesimplemoms.com/2014/05/lets-ride-with-the-new-bumbleride-indie-4-check-it-out-before-you-can-buy-it-review.html . Thank you Shannon for your review!