FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
Table of Contents
1. Dual Infant Seat Options- Can I install two infant seats in the Bumbleride Indie Twin?
2. Replacement Parts- Who can I contact if I need a replacement part for my Bumbleride?
3. Fire Retardants- Do Bumbleride products contain any fire retardants (FR)?
4. Jogging Strollers- Is the Bumbleride Indie or Indie Twin a jogging stroller?
5. Warranty- What is the Bumbleride Warranty?
6. Washing Instructions- What do your recommend to clean and maintain my Bumbleride? Is the fabric on my Bumbleride washable?
7. Reattaching Seat Fabric- How do I reattach my seat fabric?
8. Attaching the Cup Holder- How do I attach the accessory cup holder to my Bumbleride?
9. DOM- Where is the serial number or Date of Manufacture on my Bumbleride?
10. Inner Tubes- I’m interested in purchasing an additional inner tube for my Bumbleride. What size should I look for?
11. Attaching the Wrist Strap- How do I attach the wrist strap to my Indie, Indie 4, and Indie Twin?
12. Pumping up you wheels- How do I use an air pump to inflate my Bumbleride wheel?
13. Cleaning Mini Board- How do I clean my Mini Board griptape/deck?
14. Shipping Policy- I’ve placed my order and am really excited to receive it. How long will it take before my order is shipped to me?
15. Cancelling Order- I’ve placed my order and need to cancel it. What should I do?
16. Tracking Order- I received a shipment notification email and want to know how to track the status of my order. What do I do?
17. Return and Refund Policies – If I am not 100% satisfied with my Bumbleride order, what should I do?
1. Can I install two infant seats in the Bumbleride Indie Twin?
Yes! The Bumbleride Indie Twin can accommodate two Maxi Cosi Mico or Cybex Aton infant seats with purchase of separate upper and lower adapters featuring stadium style seating. Other compatible infant seats can only be used one at a time. You can purchase your Maxi Cosi/Cybex adapters here, http://www.bumbleride.com/stroller-accessories/indie-twin. For single infant seat use with the Maxi Cosi Mico, Maxi Cosi Prezi or Cybex Aton, we recommend purchasing the lower adapter.
2. Who can I contact if I need a replacement part for my Bumbleride?
Please feel free to visit http://www.bumbleride.com/replacement-parts (select your stroller for a list of parts) or contact our Customer Care from 8am-4pm PT via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or toll free, 1-800-530-3930.
3. Do Bumbleride products contain any fire retardants (FR)?
As of summer 2013, all Bumbleride products do not contain fire retardants in foam, fabric or padding, except in countries where required by law.
4. Is the Bumbleride Indie or Indie Twin a jogging stroller?
Yes, the Bumbleride Indie and Indie Twin are all-terrain strollers designed with specific features and capabilities that enable versatility, durability and multi-use functionality, including light jogging. It is important to note that the strollers’ front wheel(s) offer a swivel mode (for everyday use and enhanced maneuverability) as well as a locked mode. During brisk walks, light jogging, or on rough terrain, the front wheel must be in the locked position for added stability. We loosely define light jogging as a few miles per day at a pace that is faster than walking. We do not recommend the Indie or Indie Twin for long-distance or high-speed training runs. Due to the fact that the strollers are not outfitted with hand-brakes, we recommend parents use their best judgment to determine a safe, controlled pace, and choose flat, traffic-free settings for jogging. As all children grow at different rates, please confer with your pediatrician to ensure that stroller-jogging is safe for your child. Never jog or run with an infant seat attached.
5. What is the Bumbleride Warranty?
At Bumbleride, we stand behind our strollers and accessories 100%. If purchased from an authorized dealer, your Bumbleride stroller frame comes with a 3 year warrantyand a lifetime of friendly customer service to ensure that you will love your Bumbleride for years to come. The fabric components, tires and inner tubes are guaranteed to be free from manufacturer defects for 1 year from date of purchase. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired or replaced at a reasonable cost. The warranty covers consumers who purchased their Bumbleride within the US and Canada.
Bumbleride currently utilizes 5 repair facilities in the US and two repair facilities in Canada. Please see below for their respective contact information. Please also note that every stroller being sent to a repair facility must be labeled with a Bumbleride RMA number. Please contact a Bumbleride representative before sending your stroller in to a repair facility to obtain an authorized RMA number.
California Bumbleride Repair Locations
New York Bumbleride Repair Locations
Texas Bumbleride Repair Locations
Florida Bumbleride Repair Locations
Canada Bumbleride Repair Locations
Macklems | 2223 Dundas St West | Toronto, Ontario Canada | M6R1X6 | 416-531-7188 | www.macklems.com
6. What do you recommend to clean and maintain my Bumbleride? Is the fabric on my Bumbleride washable?
In order to keep your beloved Bumbleride in prime condition, we recommend frequent cleaning with the safe, effective and organic stroller cleaning collection and kit from BuggyLOVE. We personally tested the BuggyLOVE products and give them a big thumbs up!! You can find BuggyLOVE here, www.BuggyLOVE.com make sure to use promotional code “bumbleride” for 25% off, exclusively for Bumbleride parents!!
All Bumbleride fabric is composed of a breathable nylon blend for long lasting, color-safe wear. The seat fabric is removable and machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent. For tough spots we recommend pre-treating with Oxiclean or another bleach alternative. Due to the canopy’s frame construction, we recommend that the canopy be spot cleaned. (Instructions for seat fabric removal below). Please note that all Bumbleride fabric should be air or line dried. Do not machine dry any Bumbleride fabric.
Seat Removal Instructions: To undo the backrest adjuster buckle/s, make sure child is out and away from stroller, undo the side snaps of the seat fabric near the adjuster belt. Once the strap and buckle is exposed, adjust the backrest flat to create slack in the belt. Next, turn the strap sideways within the small metal buckle and thread out of the small opening. To reattach, re-thread strap through backrest, through seat fabric tab, back around handle, and thread back through buckle (See this PDF for reference in reattaching fabric). For further assistance, please contact your local Bumbleride retailer or our customer care at 1-800-530-3930 or email@example.com.
7. How do I reattach my seat fabric?
Follow this PDF for help in reattaching your Indie or Indie Twin seat fabrics.
8. How do I attach the accessory cup holder to my Bumbleride?
When standing behind your Bumbleride, locate a small, dime sized knob extending from the right or left side of the handle bar. Your cup holder will have a circular cut-out that will lock onto this knob and swivel when needed.
9. Where is the serial number or Date of Manufacture on my Bumbleride?
The serial number and DOM of your Bumbleride is located on a white, rectangular sticker affixed to the frame. You will notice a series of numbers on this sticker. The serial number is the number that begins with “S”. The Date of Manufacture will also be located on this sticker.
10. I am interested in purchasing an additional inner tube for my Bumbleride. What size should I look for?
The Bumbleride Indie, Indie Twin, and Queen B all use 12″ air inflated tires. You may order them through http://www.bumbleride.com/replacement-parts, any authorized Bumbleride retailer, our customer care department, or look for them at a local bicycle store. We recommend 12″ x 1.75/2″ or 12.5″ x 2.25″ Schrader valve inner tubes. We sell them for $ 5.00 plus shipping. If you live in an area with lots of thorns or burrs on the road, sidewalk or trail, we recommend Sliming your tires, http://www.slime.com/ . Replacing the inner tube youself? Make sure to purchase a tire lever and reference this PDF.
11. How do I attach the wrist strap on my Indie, Indie 4 or Indie Twin?
Undo the Velcro on the included wrist strap which was packaged with your other included accessories and insert one side into the wrist strap holder on the center of the handle. Once one side it attached, close the strap using the Velcro. If using the original jogging strap that came with Indie or Indie Twin, lie the strap with equal lengths over the handle and select one side to pull through the other side’s loop and pull taught. Your jogging strap is not attached and ready.
12. How do I use an air pump to inflate my Bumbleride wheel?
First, remove the stem cap from inner tube. Next, pinch the tire with one hand behind the stem to push the stem outward. With your other hand, place the head of the pump on the stem as much as possible. Next, lightly bend the stem away from the spokes while keeping the pump on so the lever on the pump can be lifted. This will create an air lock. Pump until the tire is quite firm to the squeeze but not basketball/ rock hard. If you don’t hear and feel air going in the tire, try reattaching. We recommend 25-30 psi not the 35 psi on the sidewall of tire. For further assistance please contact your local Bumbleride retailer or our customer care department at 1-800-530-3930 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
13. How do I clean my Mini Board griptape/deck?
We recommend purchasing a piece of “Natural Rubber Pickup” or “Rubber Cement Pickup” or “Crepe Rubber Cement Pickup” which removes dirt and debris from grip tape when rubbed against it.
14. I’ve placed my order and am really excited to receive it. How long will it take before my order is shipped to me?
Bumbleride Order Processing
Orders are processed pending product availability. We will ship in-stock items as they become available. You may receive several shipments to complete the fulfillment of your order.
Domestic Orders (USA)
Orders placed on a weekday before 12:00 p.m. (PST) will generally begin processing that day. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. (PST) will begin processing the next business day. For orders placed on weekends or holidays, orders will begin processing the next business day. Although we do our best to process all orders within 2 business days, it may take up to 3 business days for your order to process and ship.
Canadian in-stock orders are processed within 10 business days and shipped from San Diego to Mississauga, Ontario. Once they arrive in Canada, either Purolator or Canada Post will ship them directly to you. Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your order.
Bumbleride Shipping Details
Domestic Order Shipping (USA)
Bumbleride offers FedEx and UPS Ground delivery for all standard orders shipped within the United States. All standard orders are shipped from our warehouse in Ontario, California. Upon leaving our warehouse, Ground shipments can take anywhere from 1 – 5 days depending on your proximity to Ontario, California.
Most replacement parts are shipped via USPS from our headquarters in San Diego, California and can take anywhere from 1-3 days depending on your proximity to San Diego, California.
At this time we do not offer Saturday or expedited shipping options.
Canadian Order Shipping
Bumbleride offers Purolator Ground and Canada Post delivery for all standard and replacement part orders shipped within Canada. All orders are shipped from our distribution center in Mississauga, Ontario. Upon leaving our distribution center, all shipments can take anywhere from 1 to 6 business days depending on your proximity to Mississauga, Ontario. Tracking will become available once the order has crossed the border into Canada.
15. I’ve placed my order and need to cancel it. What should I do?
Once you have submitted your order changes or modifications cannot be made. Please contact our Customer Care at 1 800 530 3930 to discuss your order.
16. I received a shipping notification email and want to know how do I track the status of my order?
Bumbleride Order Tracking
Domestic Order Tracking (USA)
Numbers beginning with “1Z” can be used at UPS (www.ups.com). Numbers beginning with “9” can be used at USPS (www.usps.com ). Numbers beginning with “512” can be used at FedEx (www.fedex.com ). Please allow 24 hours before tracking information becomes active.
Canadian Order Tracking
17. Return and Refund Policies- If I am not 100% satisfied with my Bumbleride order, what should I do?
We want you to love your new Bumbleride product, but if for some reason you need to return it there are a few guidelines we ask you to keep in mind:
- We offer returns on all products ordered from Bumbleride.com for a period of 30 days from the time of purchase.
- Items may be opened, however, returns must be new, unused and in their original packaging including all accessories and operating manuals. Missing packaging, accessories or operating manuals will void a return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Only customers who have purchased from Bumbleride.com are eligible for a return under these guidelines. All other customers must contact the vendor from which they purchased the product. We are unable to process any returns, exchanges, credits or refunds for any product purchased outside of Bumbleride.com.
How to Return an Item
- All returns must be authorized by Bumbleride and accompanied by an RMA number.
- Please log onto your myBumbleride account or create one to receive an RMA number prior to your return.
- All return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility.
- You are responsible for the returned item until it reaches Bumbleride.
Please contact customer service at 1-800-530-3930 if you are having any difficulties logging into your myBR account. When speaking with a customer service representative, you must provide proof of purchase or an order confirmation number before the return can be authorized.
- We kindly ask that you allow 7 business days for refunds to be processed. Process time may be longer during peak seasons.
- Your refund will be credited based upon the original payment method.
- Bumbleride will notify you via email when your refund has been processed.