• Customer Care Specialist
Bumbleride designs, manufactures and distributes modern strollers and accessories for active and urban families. We are a fast growing, young, design-oriented company with excellent career opportunities.
We are looking for a new, enthusiastic team member who is organized, disciplined and comfortable working both independently and in a team setting. The right person will have a positive attitude, be highly motivated and able to align with Bumbleride’s core values, goals and vision.
- Organize daily operations of customer service in order to achieve established customer relationship objectives
- First point of contact for consumer inquiries and warranty claims via both phone and e-mail
- Act as a business owner and build relationships
- Provide technical product descriptions and assistance to customers with assembly, operation and replacement inquiries
- No task too small or too big – versatile and flexible
- Working with different departments such as Operations to meet daily and future goals
- 3-5 years of customer service industry experience with a focus on consumer products
- 2 years of office administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Use various information systems to analyze customer situations
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Self motivated and driven to exceed expectations
- Ability to handle challenging and escalated customer inbound/outbound calls and e-mails
- Must be able to understand the technical and mechanical features of our products to provide hands-on assistance to customers
- Capable of multi-tasking and exercising good judgment
Please email resumes with cover letters to . Include "CC-1" in the subject line of your e-mail. You may also fax your resume to 619-615-2065. Please understand that resumes sent without cover letters will not be reviewed. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm.